On 7th October 1926 the Town Council of Gdynia passed the resolution for the necessity of establishing a shipbuilding enterprise, defined it shape and the site for its location. That day is the date of establishment of Nauta Shiprepair Yard.
Today Nauta with easy sea access offers excellent conditions for performing works for even the largest vessels operating on the Baltic Sea. The diversified core business activity is based on 2 segments: repairs & conversions of merchant vessels and defense production.
The yard is just 23 kilometers from GDANSK LECH WALESA airport and 5 minutes drive from GDYNIA city center with numerous hotels and recreation facilities.
Scope of services
- We offer a 24 hour – 7 day – 365 days per annum service;
- Over 140 projects performed every year;
- Comprehensive repairs and special surveys of all kind of vessels;
- Increased production assets offering complex engineering, mechanical, welding, electrical, fitting and hull services;
- Complicated conversions and lengthening/shortening projects irrespective of the line of the cut, including conversions of oil and gas drilling rigs;
- A team of highly skilled professionals and a number of meticulously selected co-operators, all of whom are always ready to meet the growing demands of our clients;
- Installations of exhaust gas cleaning systems;
- Installation of Ballast Water Treatment Systems;
- Hydro blasting up to 2500 Bar;